Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this money really exist?
- Who is U.S. Claims Services?
- How did U.S. Claims Services find the money and find me?
- What do you mean by “lost money?”
- How does the money become “lost?”
- Why wasn’t I contacted previously?
- Do I need to act on this now?
- Why does U.S. Claims charge a fee?
- Are there any additional fees?
- How long will it take to get my money?
- What do I get when I pay?
Who is U.S. Claims Services?
We are a national claims recovery service dedicated to reuniting people with their lost or unclaimed money.
Back to Top
National Claims Recovery Services is a division of U.S. Claims Services, Inc.
WE ARE LICENSED AND REGULATED BY:
- State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Paul Hashim Investigations Lic# A2700046
- State of Texas Department of Public Safety. Paul Hashim Investigations Lic# A13984